• Gæst
2 år 3 måneder siden #11843 af Kiaagido
Kiaagido svaret på emne: eotcacgg
  • Vivianfag
  • Vivianfag's profilbillede
  • Gæst
  • Gæst
2 år 3 måneder siden #11856 af Vivianfag
Vivianfag svaret på emne: 34 incredible phrases of self-improvement and personal motivation
34 incredible phrases of self-improvement and personal motivation

modafinil cost per pill

п»їStaying motivated as we move towards our dreams is the pending task of each one of us. It may be easy at times, but at other times we really struggle, especially when difficulties and obstacles appear that change our plans. Why not turn to self-improvement and personal motivation phrases for inspiration?
Great characters in history have left as an eternal legacy the best thoughts through simple but beautiful phrases of self-improvement and personal motivation. When reading them we may find that spark of inspiration to continue or that push that we lack to take the step. What we are sure of is that they will help us to bring out the best version of ourselves.
Integrating them into our routine will help us learn to listen to our inner voice to get all the strength we need. Therefore, we want to share in this article the best phrases of self-improvement and personal motivation that have inspired us. Ready?
Grow with the best phrases of self-improvement and personal motivation "Fall down seven times and get up eight". (Japanese proverb)
"Success has a simple formula: do your best and people may like it." (Sam Ewing)
"Men are not made on the basis of easy victories, but on the basis of great defeats." (Sir Ernest Henry Shackleton)
"Pleasure and action make the hours seem short." (William Shakespeare)
"Before all else, preparation is the key to success." (Alexander Graham Bell)
"There is a driving force more powerful than steam, electricity and atomic energy. That force is the will. (Anonymous)
"A person with a new idea is a joke until the idea succeeds." (Mark Twain)
"You lose 100% of the shots you don't use." (Wayne Gretzky)
"Self-confidence is the first secret of success." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
"Failure is success if we learn from it." (Malcolm Forbes)
"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." (Henry Ford)
"Failure is not an option. Everyone has the right to succeed." (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run." (Babe Ruth)
"Don't sit around waiting for things to come to you. Fight for what you want, take responsibility for yourself."(Michel Tanus)
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see it." (Confucius)
"Man needs difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success." (A.P.J. Abdul Kalam)
"Anyone who is not making mistakes is not trying hard enough". (Wess Robert)
"It is not worth living an unexamined life." (Socrates)
"The true seeker grows and learns, and discovers that he is always primarily responsible for what happens." (Jorge Bucay)
"80% of success is showing up." (Woody Allen)
"Whether you think you can do it or not, in either case you are right." (Henry Ford)
"If you have built castles in the air, your work is not lost; now lay the foundations beneath them." (George Bernard Shaw)
"If you don't fight for what you want, don't mourn for what you lose." (Anonymous)
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." (Vince Lombardi)
"Show me a worker with big dreams and in him you will find a man who can change history. Show me a man with no dreams, and in him you will find a simple worker." (James Cash Penny)
"Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive."
"I consider braver the one who conquers his desires than the one who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory is the victory over oneself." (Aristotle)
"You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind." (Anonymous)
"Your positive actions combined with positive thoughts result in success." (Shiv Khera)
"A leader is someone who knows the way, walks the way and shows the way." (John C.Maxwell)
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you will join us and the world will live as one." (John Lennon)
"Innovation distinguishes a leader from a follower." (Steve Jobs)
"I really am a practical dreamer; my dreams are not trifles in the air. What I want is to turn my dreams into reality." (Mahatma Gandhi)
"Don't look for mistakes, look for a remedy." (Henry Ford)
We hope they serve as a source of inspiration for you!
You might be interested in...

There is no person from whom we can't learn something.
We have hundreds of people in our lives: some remain in a tear, others in a season, some in the heart... And, from all of them, we can learn...

From needs to dreams
Does superstition improve our chance of survival?
The 6 best books to understand the introverted personality.
2d8_fa5
  • jordan retro
  • jordan retro's profilbillede
  • Gæst
  • Gæst
2 år 3 måneder siden #11862 af jordan retro
jordan retro svaret på emne: http://www.jordan-retro.us.com
I'm commenting to let you be aware of what a brilliant discovery my wife's girl obtained reading your web page. She picked up many issues, most notably how it is like to have a great coaching nature to get other individuals clearly have an understanding of chosen hard to do topics. You really did more than our expected results. I appreciate you for distributing such warm and helpful, trusted, informative and in addition unique tips about your topic to Jane.
  • supreme hoodie
  • supreme hoodie's profilbillede
  • Gæst
  • Gæst
2 år 3 måneder siden #11864 af supreme hoodie
supreme hoodie svaret på emne: http://www.supreme.us.org
I precisely wanted to say thanks yet again. I do not know the things I would've worked on without the type of recommendations revealed by you regarding such topic. It seemed to be a very daunting condition for me, but discovering the skilled mode you solved that forced me to weep for happiness. Now i am happier for your service and as well , hope you find out what a powerful job that you are providing training many others via your web page. Most likely you have never got to know all of us.
Tid til at oprette siden: 0.841 sekunder