Андрей svaret på emne: Сайт
Это полезная информация генератор куар кода https://xn----7sbnvcylw.xn--p1ai/
  • Teepsoory
  • Teepsoory's profilbillede
  • Gæst
  • Gæst
2 år 3 måneder siden #13737 af Teepsoory
Teepsoory svaret på emne: Qqlpuh Wkobnj
<a href=https://abuyplaquenilcv.com/>Plaquenil</a> D Ventricular tachycardia.
  • jordan shoes
  • jordan shoes's profilbillede
  • Gæst
  • Gæst
2 år 3 måneder siden #13744 af jordan shoes
jordan shoes svaret på emne: http://www.jordanshoes.us
I precisely desired to appreciate you once more. I'm not certain the things I would have worked on in the absence of the actual thoughts revealed by you about such a area of interest. Entirely was a real daunting problem for me, nevertheless encountering a new well-written approach you resolved it forced me to jump over delight. Extremely happier for this service and thus hope that you are aware of an amazing job you are always carrying out training people through your websites. I know that you've never come across all of us.
  • off white outlet
  • off white outlet's profilbillede
  • Gæst
  • Gæst
2 år 3 måneder siden #13746 af off white outlet
off white outlet svaret på emne: http://www.offwhites.us.com
I would like to show my passion for your kind-heartedness for persons that must have help with this important area of interest. Your special dedication to passing the solution around was incredibly helpful and have enabled associates much like me to achieve their endeavors. This valuable information signifies a whole lot a person like me and much more to my peers. Best wishes; from all of us.
  • Vivianfag
  • Vivianfag's profilbillede
  • Gæst
  • Gæst
2 år 3 måneder siden #13754 af Vivianfag
Vivianfag svaret på emne: 7 interesting quotes by Terence
7 interesting quotes by Terence
buying modafinil online

п»ї<title>7 interesting quotes by Terence</title>

Terence's phrases come from Roman antiquity and yet, they keep alive their content and scope. Publius Terentius Aphro was primarily an author of comedies. Not much is known about his life, but the six plays he wrote are preserved in their entirety.
It is precisely from these six plays that Terentius' interesting phrases have been extracted and are still quoted today. It is something of a miracle that his writings have survived the erosion of the passage of time itself. Most of the works of his contemporaries did not suffer the same fate.
It is also remarkable that Terence was a simple slave. In fact his name is the name of the lord to whom he served in slavery. The same one who, seeing his incredible qualities, granted him his freedom. This allowed him to dedicate himself to writing and more than 21 centuries later we are still talking about him. These are some of Terence's most quoted phrases.
"What is not endowed with reason, there is no reason that can govern it."
-Terencio-
1. Nothing is alien to usThis is one of Terence's most beautiful and profound phrases. It has several translations from Latin, but in all of them the essential meaning is preserved. It speaks to us, precisely, of the essence that all human beings share.
By saying that nothing human is alien to us, he declares that every human being is capable of anything. Both in a positive and in a negative sense, we are all inhabited by the same potentialities.
"I am a man; nothing human is alien to me".
2. One of Terence's phrases on servility.
"Servility produces friends; truth, hatred".
This is a statement that has a hint of bitterness, but also an overwhelming realism. Even more so when you consider that Terence lived in the imperial era of Rome, an environment in which expediency and treachery were the norm.
Being solicitous and pleasing others generates friends, quote unquote. Thus we gain the goodwill of others, even if only superficially. In contrast, many people do not tolerate the truth. It tends to produce animosity and rejection.
3. Catching a wolf
"It is a bad thing to catch a wolf by the ears, because you don't know how to let it go or how to continue to hold it.
This is one of those phrases of Terence that reveal his facet as a playwright. It is sarcastic and very applicable to many phenomena that occur within the framework of power. It is a metaphor that tells us about the problems that certain relationships can cause us if we do not know how to handle them.
The wolf caught by the ears is a representation of having partial control over an attacker or an attack. In this case, the one who is trapped is the one who grabbed him by the ears, because he cannot let him go, but he does not want to keep him around either.
4. Nothing in excess
"Excess in nothing. I consider this rule to be the most useful in life".
It is a phrase borrowed from the Stoics and a declaration of moderation as the ultimate virtue in life. Everything in which there is too much, becomes harmful. It does not matter if it is positive or negative, in excess it is always bad.
The Stoics did not reject anything, especially any pleasure. But they did emphasize that excess always led to pain and harm. Therefore, as in Terence's phrase, they simply advocated moderation and balance.
5. Fortune and the strong
"Fortune is always favorable to the strong".
It is also a phrase that has many variants and of which we find different versions. It talks about what we commonly call "luck" and which always seems to accompany those who are strongest.
In reality, it has nothing to do with chance. It is simply that spiritual strength generates logical chains in which circumstances end up being in our favor, even if they are initially adverse.
6. Risk
"Without risk, nothing great and memorable can be done.
This is a call not to stop experiencing fear, but to face situations even if you are afraid. Staying in a safe place without any risk only leads to mediocrity.
This is why Terence points out that if we seek something memorable and great, it is necessary that we expose ourselves to risks. That also means being prepared to lose, or to fail to achieve something, at least in the first instance.
7. The imposed and the agreed
"He is profoundly mistaken who believes that he better establishes the most lasting authority by force than by an amicable pact."
In this phrase of Terence we see a clear pacifist statement. Authority is not imposed by force. And if it does impose itself in this way, it will certainly be a contemptible and transient authority.
The pact, on the other hand, has greater power. It supposes the concurrence of wills, with which its effects are more lasting. The friendly pact gathers the interests and needs of all those involved and this is what gives it solidity.
Terence was a dedicated intellectual and an acute writer. His popularity was immense, both during the Ancient and the Middle Ages. There are hundreds of generations who have drunk from his pen, which still continues to teach us.
You might be interested in...

5 great phrases by Aristotle
Learn these 5 great phrases from Aristotle that will serve as learning and guidance in your life thanks to the Mind is Wonderful.
www.rxshopmd.com/products/antinarcolepti...rmodafinil-artvigil/
Low-dose naltrexone: the hidden panacea?
Depression hurts physically, here's how science explains it
What is inclusive language?
cb4cc66
  • CharlesHeino
  • CharlesHeino's profilbillede
  • Gæst
  • Gæst
2 år 3 måneder siden #13756 af CharlesHeino
CharlesHeino svaret på emne: банты для волос
<a href=https://www.wildberries.ru/catalog/43998310/detail.aspx>бант заколка</a>

<a href=https://casadeavivamientogdl.org/2019/01/17/noches-con-el-espiritu-santo-2/#comment-42210>банты для волос</a> d22241a
Tid til at oprette siden: 0.389 sekunder